Monday, September 04, 2006

Dvd Dvdvd!

I think only Rick will understand the title. Oh, come on Rick! Are you not singing?

Just thought I'd like to share that a very dear lady bought me a dvd player for my new pad! It was great to spend the evening yesterday watching movie without having my laptop burning my knee. (To Anna - that's not to say I don't love my laptop! Thanks again by the way! (Guys - my girlfriend bought be a Macbook Pro - how cool is that?)) Did I close all the parentheis?

Any suggestions for my next dvd viewing would be appreciated! There you go, something to contribute to!

I watched Coach Carter yesterday. I thought it was a nice story and Sam L Jackson is the king of cool. He's also pretty nifty with a light sabre.

7 comments:

Jo said...

If you havent already seen it...watch The Station Agent. Best film I've seen in years.

Matt said...

Office Space is good viewing, as is batteries not included, which i have on dvd if you'd like to borrow.

:)

ps, Hi Anna, for when you arrive, which should be today if my calculations are correct.

yay.

Rick, Katie, Reuben and Ethan said...

Update with a pic of your wonderful girlfriend.... hello ANNA! XX

☆Laura☆ said...

HEY ELIA! So...you've finally given in! Good for you! How are you?

Lindsay & Lilian said...

Nothing beats, "O Brother Where Art Thou" except maybe, "The Sting". "Sleepless in Seattle" comes a close 2,000,439th!

Matt said...

nice having you two over, must do it again soon!

Now, update your blog ya bum!

☆Laura☆ said...

I agree with Matt, it's no fun anymore now no-one updates their blogs, the only blogs i can read are mine dermo's and matt's! Mine isn't really that interesting since i know what's in it!