Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hello! It has been a while since my last post so for all you guys who have relentlessly come back here expecting something juicy and new - I must apologise. I guess I should apologise for not posting anything at all and for the fact that this post, the one you've all been waiting for isn't that exciting!



The photo kind of encapsulates a little of what the past few months have been like. I took the shot with my phone while sitting alone, outdoors, eating an evening meal at a restaurant in Bishopgate, London. It was the middle of November and the only thing stopping the camera shaking from the cold is the patio heater beside me - not pictured. I sat there for a good deal longer than the meal warranted watching the world go by. It was a rather strange and somewhat bewildering world that walked by. I guess I just felt a little out of place.

All that said, I loved the lights around the market stalls. I wish I had a decent camera so could walk round getting a bunch of cool angles on them. No need to worry about what people think you're doing in London!

No comments: